Monday, March 15, 2010

Lasting moments

Wash all the filth away and change my dead heart
Make me alive and give me a fresh start
So change my heart and wash all the filth away
Don’t leave me drowning here in lonely way
I spent my life running away from you
And now I have no way to turn except you
I turn to you and begging you to be saved
And change me to an obedient slave
I have been doing all my life what I craved
Shaytan and nafs had me always enslaved
Iam ashamed that I have broken your rules
Worhip my nafs and left you ignorantful
But now I know the path leading to these
I bow to you iam asking you to help me
I wish your name to be engraved in my heart
I will be greatful to you,change my dead heart
My heart is dark and so my eyes remain dry
Iam at your door and begging you let me in
Don’t push me back in my life of hopeless sins
U change my heart forgive my sins on this day
Don’t leave me drowning here in lonely way
Wash all the filth and change my dead heart
Make me alive and give me a fresh start

No comments:

Post a Comment